1. Derusting with ammonium sulfate solution: add 1 kg of ammonium sulfate to 20 kg of water, stir to dissolve, put the rusty iron bucket into it, soak the rust automatically according to the degree of rust, and wipe off the mild rust with a cloth. Then rinse with clean water. Then immerse in lime milk or apply rosin gasoline liquid to prevent rust.
2. Rust prevention with rosin gasoline liquid: 50 grams of rosin powder, add 50 grams of gasoline, mix and stir to become rosin oil. Apply this liquid to iron farm tools that are not rusty, and dry them to prevent rust.
3. Derusting with vinegar: Put the rusty small farm tool parts in the vinegar solution and soak until the rust layer is easy to peel off. Remove the rust with a wire brush and then put it in vinegar for two to three minutes, take it out, wipe and dry That's it.
4. Derusting with baking soda water: Use a tank to hold an appropriate amount of rice-washing water, add baking soda at the ratio of baking soda to water 1:500, mix well, and put in the agricultural tool parts. After a few days, it will be fermented and bubbling, and a layer of rust will float on the water. Take out the parts and wipe them to dry.
5. Lime milk anti-rust: The burnt lime is dissolved with a small amount of hydration, and a suitable amount of water is added to make a lime milk, and iron farm tools are immersed in the lime milk.