During the production process of chemical plastic barrels, most of the bubbles are vacuum bubbles, which means that the gas in the bubbles is very thin or not. The formation of this vacuum bubble is mostly caused by insufficient materials or relatively low pressure during plastic filling. Under these conditions, the mold is subjected to rapid cooling of the mold and then pulled by the fuel at an angle with the cavity. Will cause the loss of plastic volume. To solve this problem, you need to do the following:
1. Improve the exhaust condition of the chemical plastic bucket mold.
2. Increase the temperature of the plastic to make it flow smoothly. Decreasing the temperature of plastic can reduce its shrinkage rate, appropriately increase the temperature of the injection mold, especially increase the local mold temperature of the parts where vacuum bubbles are likely to form, and reduce the probability of bubbles.
3. To increase the energy of plastic injection, the injection pressure, speed, time and amount of material must be increased. At the same time, the back pressure must be increased to make the plastic filling fuller.
4. When the plastic enters a warm environment, its water will condense on the cold plastic. Drying the plastic can remedy this situation.
5. If the plastic in the chemical plastic bucket mold does not flow uniformly, causing the air to be trapped inside, then you can use vacuum to exhaust the mold to solve this problem.https://www.fhpails.com/