Packing drum is mainly used to store and transport various liquids. It is not easy to break, rust, dent, and light weight. Packaging barrels are widely used in chemical, pesticide, food, mechanical and electrical industries. The packaging bucket is well received by everyone, and now it has been widely used. So what testing needs to be done before using the packaging bucket? The following detailed introduction to everyone, I hope it can be helpful to everyone.
1. We need to test the temperature drop of the packaging barrel at room temperature. The specific steps are to drop the water of Sheng's nominal capacity twice from the height of 1.2 meters.
2. Packing barrels are tested at room temperature for stacking. The stacking capacity is 2 pieces of water with nominal capacity. There is no support on all sides. It can be used normally after 48 hours without leakage.
3. For liquid tightness testing of packaging drums, make sure that there is no leakage for half an hour at a constant pressure of 100KPa.
4. Check the airtightness of the packaging barrel to ensure no leakage at a constant pressure of 200KPa for half an hour.
5. The black dot impurities in the packaging barrel must be ≤5 per one hundred square centimeters of surface and the length is 0.5 centimeters.
The above are the five aspects of the packaging barrels that need to be tested in the early stages of use. In order to ensure the safety of the packaging barrels during use, the pre-use inspection is an important step, so that some early stages of the packaging barrels can be avoided. Problems that can be avoided so as not to affect normal work.https://www.fhpails.com/