1. Check the parts before use, and clean the paint bucket according to the situation to ensure that the paint bucket is in good condition.
2. The feeding amount should not exceed 2/3 (26L) of the volume of the paint bucket, otherwise it may cause damage to the valve rubber of the pressure reducing valve and the backflow of paint; it may also cause the paint to overflow from the contact part of the shaft and the bucket cover.
3. The upper end 1/3 of the paint bucket, paint is not allowed on the paint bucket cover and the sealing rubber pad. If there is any, clean it immediately to ensure the sealing effect.
4. The maximum working pressure of the paint bucket is 0.09Mpa (that is, 0.9Kgf / cm2), otherwise it is prone to danger.
5. Generally, adjust the paint pressurization pressure to 0.05Mpa (ie 0.5Kgf / cm2) for test spraying, and then change the spraying air pressure a little to find the best conditions. If the paint tank is longer, you can increase the paint pressure slightly.
6. If the coating is precipitated severely, you can appropriately increase the speed of the air motor, but you cannot increase the speed of the motor sharply. The speed is too high. When stirring, it will bring in air to cause a lot of bubbles in the coating, which will affect the spraying effect and shorten its use life.https://www.fhpails.com/