1. Use an eraser to wipe inward along the edge little by little to easily remove marks. But depending on your stickiness, the time may be different. If you have the conditions, alcohol + eraser works very well.
2. You can take a dry cloth soaked in vinegar to cover the entire area of the double-sided tape. After the double-sided tape is completely wet, you can easily remove it with a ruler.
3. You can also use heating to soften the adhesive of the double-sided tape: blow it with a hair dryer to soften the adhesive. When the adhesive force of the double-sided tape becomes weak, it can be removed more easily. If there is still a small mark, wipe it with polished water to remove nail polish.
4. When removing the residues in the chemical plastic barrels, whether you use polished water or vinegar, you must let these products completely soak the double-sided adhesive marks, so that they can be easily and effectively removed!
5. Add a little ammonia and turpentine mixture with soap to remove a lot of dirt and make the glass surface more shiny.