1. Open the lid and insert a tube with an outer diameter smaller than the sealing diameter for filling.
2. The temperature of the filling liquid should not be higher than 50°C. Tighten the outer cover after the inner liquid has cooled to room temperature. If there is an inner cover, press the inner cover first.
3. In order to ensure the sealing of the barrel mouth, it is recommended to use a torque wrench to tighten the lid; the torque of different sealing materials is different, and the required torque can be consulted by our customer service department.
2. Stacking and storage
1. The barrels after packaging the goods are stacked on double-sided flat pallets, and each pallet is stacked up to 3 layers. The upper and lower barrels must be aligned to ensure that the positioning parts are in place; the number of stacked barrels on each layer is determined by the size of the pallet. set.
2. The barrels stacked on the pallets are packed and fixed with stretch film. After packaging, the number of layers of the pallets should not be more than 2; the upper and lower layers of the stacked pallets should be aligned when the barrels are stacked, so that the weight of the upper layer is evenly applied to the lower layer ; The floor of the stacking place should be flat and in a horizontal position.
3. The bucket should be stored under an awning to avoid exposure to sunlight. The storage temperature should be below 40℃ and above -18℃.
Three, loading and transportation
1. When packaging dangerous goods for long-distance transportation:
1) Pallets should be used for stacking. The size of the pallets should not exceed 1.3 meters. The edge of the barrel should not exceed the edge of the pallet.
2) The container should be loaded into a container or vehicle, and the upper and lower layers should be aligned when stacking to prevent skewed and unstable stacking. The container or vehicle should have rigid walls and fences at least the same height as the container to prevent the barrel from tipping over.
2. Confirmation of chemical compatibility: The chemical compatibility of the filled liquid with the material of the container and seal should be confirmed during use. If there is any doubt about the compatibility, a test should be carried out. Inquiries are also welcome; We are not responsible for compatibility problems caused by the installation of internal liquids that have not been confirmed by us.
Four, use instructions
1. When filling, it is necessary to prevent the inner liquid from splashing out and injuring the operator.
2. Before screwing the cap, check whether the sealing ring is installed in place and whether it has fallen off; when screwing the cap, align the thread teeth to avoid leakage of the barrel mouth due to wrong teeth or slippage.
3. Avoid collision with hard and sharp objects during transportation and avoid falling