1. If the coating is heavily precipitated, the speed of the air motor can be appropriately increased, but the speed of the motor cannot be increased sharply. The speed is too high. When mixing, it will bring in air to cause a lot of air bubbles in the coating, which will affect the spraying effect and shorten its use.
2. The high working pressure of the paint bucket is 0.09Mpa (that is, 0.9Kgf / cm2), otherwise risk is easy to occur.
3. The feeding amount must not exceed 2/3 (26L) of the volume of the paint bucket, otherwise the valve rubber of the pressure reducing valve may be damaged and the paint may flow backward; it may also cause the paint to overflow from the touching part of the shaft and the bucket cover.
4. Check each part before use, and clean the paint bucket according to the condition to ensure that the paint bucket is in perfect condition.
5. Generally, the paint pressurization pressure is adjusted to 0.05Mpa (ie 0.5Kgf / cm2) for test spraying, and then the spraying air pressure is changed a little to find the appropriate conditions. If the paint tank is longer, the paint pressurization pressure can be increased slightly.
6. Do not allow paint on the upper end of the paint bucket 1/3, paint bucket cover and sealing rubber pad. If there is any, clean it immediately to ensure the sealing effect.https://www.fhpails.com/