1. Plastic drum packaging: Fieldbus technology. The use of fieldbus technology first “liberated” most of the hardware, which simplified the tedious installation link; in the actual process of production and application, convenience and flexibility are more obvious; fieldbus technology can be integrated with the ERP system, so that management The layer can easily retrieve and analyze the operation data through the ERP system, understand the actual and immediate situation of production, and monitor the operation of the workshop. Fieldbus technology is widely used in large domestic food processing enterprises, which facilitates the unmanned operation of the entire production line and the seamless connection of processes such as transmission and testing.
2, sensor plastic packaging drum packaging technology. In the food processing and packaging machinery industry, sensors are used in many applications. Sensors are used in food and beverage storage tank monitoring, filling and packaging, mixing and processing, cooling and heating, cleaning, packaging and other processes. The gap in the technology application market has become a must for many automation vendors.
3. Transmission control packaging drum packaging technology. The use of transmission products in packaging machinery is mainly to adjust the main process speed and control the periodic changes in the speed of the motor during the production process. However, for most packaging machinery, inverters are not a mandatory electrical product. The frequency converter has a low utilization rate in this industry, and has a large space for development in large standard gauges and packaging production lines.
4. Motion control packaging drum packaging technology. The application of motion control products on packaging machines is mainly to achieve precise position control and strict speed synchronization, which are used for loading, unloading, conveying, marking, palletizing, and unstacking processes. Due to the rapid development of China's packaging industry, more high-end packaging machinery will be needed in China, and motion control products will gain more development space in this industry.
5. Man-machine interface packaging barrel packaging technology. The HMI of packaging machinery is usually used in conjunction with a PLC or a single-chip microcomputer to set production process parameters, monitor equipment operating status, and record equipment production history. A few high-end machines use touch screens.
6. Logistics automation packaging barrel packaging technology. The further development of logistics automation has improved the entire food processing and packaging production line, and a complete food processing chain has been formed. The most direct manifestation of logistics automation technology is to save manpower. Although China's labor force is sufficient, the development of logistics is the general trend.
7. Automatic identification of packaging technology. Automatically identify the thickness, hardness, and rebound force of packaging materials, and adjust the amplitude of the action by the computer feedback to the manipulator to ensure that it does not rebound; at the same time, ensure that various products are packed in the same box, and the arrangement is regular. Because the products delivered by the production line are out of order, you need to scan the probe to determine the position of the different shapes of materials, and then feed them back to different robots, so that it will accurately put the items into the tray in the correct position and direction.https://www.fhpails.com/