Learn about the way to buy paint cans and plastic paint cans
Paint cans, which are jars for storing and storing paints and coatings, can be said to be a kind of packaging container for paints and coatings, and they are widely used. Therefore, it is necessary to have a deep understanding so that they can correctly understand the paint cans and know how to come. Proper and reasonable use, in turn, to achieve full use of paint cans.
1. What are the purchase options for this product? What should be considered in the purchase?
Paint cans, from the current point of view, there are mainly three ways to purchase, one is to find the direct purchase of the manufacturer, the second is to purchase through the agent, and the third is to carry out the product on the relevant industry website. The third step is to do this work on the relevant industry website, but you need to know that no matter which way you choose, you need to know the specific information of the product and the manufacturer, so that you can accurately judge and correctly select the result.
In addition, paint cans need to take into account many factors when purchasing, which must be considered, the product origin, detailed parameters, real-time quotes and price quotes, product quality and manufacturers must consider these five factors. In addition, if necessary, consider the product use environment and the use requirements.
2. Is there a plastic paint can?
From the current point of view, there is a plastic paint can, which is a paint can, and the paint can is constructed with a protective casing, a paint can body, a support block, a mounting block, a connecting groove, a fixing fixture, and a fixing rod. , fixing boss, spring, tie rod, tie rod ring, scale card slot, bottom plate, fixed card slot, triangular block, storage slot, opening tab, handle, fixing pin and mounting hole, etc., its structure and structure The characteristics are:
(1) The left side of the paint can body is provided with a protective cover. The right side of the protective case is provided with a support block. The left side of the white tiger case is provided with a mounting block on the left side, and a connecting groove is opened in the middle of the mounting block, and a handle is arranged above the mounting block. . In addition, a fixing jig is disposed on the upper left side of the protective casing, and an opening pull ring is disposed under the fixing jig, and a fixing rod is disposed on the right side of the fixing jig.
(2) The fixing rod in the paint can has a mounting hole on the left side and a fixing protrusion on the right side. At the bottom and the bottom of the drawbar, a storage slot and a bottom plate are respectively arranged, and a fixed card slot is opened in the middle of the bottom plate.
3. Why are the beverage cans aluminum cans and the paint cans generally iron cans?
This is because the beverage contains water, carbon dioxide, sugar, and pigments. Iron can easily rust and corrode, but aluminum does not. Therefore, aluminum cans are used instead of iron cans. Paint cans, which are used to hold paint and paint, and paints are flammable and explosive, and need good protection, so it is better to use iron cans.