The key to avoiding problems with finished products
In the production and processing of plastic barrels, due to various reasons such as temperature and materials, the entire molding process may cause problems, and at the same time, the control factors are not strictly enforced, resulting in unqualified products. In order not to have the above problems, we need to strictly control the operation in all aspects, which is necessary to ensure that the products produced meet the requirements. Therefore, the plastic barrel manufacturers have specially arranged some instructions:
Three points of temperature control in plastic barrel processing
1. Tube temperature: The temperature to be controlled by the plastic barrel process includes the barrel temperature, nozzle temperature and mold temperature. The first two temperatures primarily affect the plasticization and flow of the plastic, while the latter temperature primarily affects the flow and cooling of the plastic.
Each plastic has a different flow temperature. The same plastic has different flow and decomposition temperatures due to different sources or grades. This is due to the difference in average molecular weight and molecular weight distribution. Plastics are used in different types of injection machines. The plasticizing process is also different, so the temperature of the selected cylinder is also different.
2. Mouth temperature: The nozzle temperature of the plastic barrel is usually slightly lower than the high temperature of the barrel. This is to prevent the "flowing phenomenon" of the melt in the straight-through nozzle.
The nozzle temperature should not be too low, otherwise it will cause early condensation of the melt to block the nozzle, or affect the performance of the product due to the injection of the early aggregate into the cavity.
3, with temperature: mold temperature has a great impact on the intrinsic properties and apparent quality of the product.
The temperature of the plastic barrel mold is determined by the presence or absence of plastic crystallinity, the size and structure of the product, performance requirements, and other process conditions (melt temperature, injection speed and injection pressure, molding cycle, etc.).
Reasons for the inferior quality of plastic barrel processing
1. Injection molding materials. The material has impurities or different suppliers' supply, different batches of the same manufacturer, etc. The batch processing technology is different.
2. Injection molding machine. Check whether the functions of various parts of the injection molding machine are normal, and consider the effects of temperature, pressure, time, etc., and control and adjust the injection molding machine.
3, the mold. The mold device should be proper, the temperature should be correct, and the injection molded parts should run smoothly in the mold.
4. Production process. To ensure that the pressure, temperature and time meet the processing conditions provided by the material supplier, constantly check the injection speed and the correctness of the technology.
5, injection time, temperature, pressure, back force can affect the quality of plastic barrel processing.