The plastic barrel itself has beautiful appearance, light weight, good strength, impact resistance, corrosion resistance, folding, non-toxic and tasteless, and convenient and quick transportation. Widely used, the plastic barrels are made of the highest quality materials. They are purely green and environmentally friendly. They have no pollution to the environment. The outer wall of the plastic barrel has good scratch resistance and wear resistance, which makes it The service life is longer, and the applicability of the plastic barrel is very wide, and it is possible to use a plastic bucket regardless of the liquid.
Although plastic drums are ubiquitous, we still have some skills in purchasing plastic drum manufacturers. When choosing, the first thing to look at is the appearance of the plastic bucket. The color is bright and the appearance is beautiful. The plastic bucket is evenly used, and the appearance is naturally high. Then you can smell the smell of the plastic bucket. Generally, do not choose the odor. product. Although the surface of plastic barrels looks similar, the quality is really different, and people must choose carefully.
15L plastic drum materials are mostly blown and injection molded from plastics such as polyethylene and polypropylene, and plastic drums are also very common in life. So how much do you know about polypropylene film in 15L plastic drum production? Let's analyze it:
Biaxially oriented polypropylene film, also known as biaxially oriented polypropylene film, English abbreviation code plastic barrel BOPP, which is characterized by tensile molecular orientation, mechanical strength, folded strength, gas density, moisture barrier is better than ordinary plastic film . The unit price is lower than that of cellophane compared to cellophane. Because of the excellent transparency of the film, the color reproduction after printing is particularly bright and beautiful, and is an important substrate for plastic composite flexible packaging.
The material of the plastic barrel is mostly blow molded and injection molded from plastics such as polyethylene and polypropylene. I believe that everyone knows this process. What are the functions of the 25L plastic drum? Let's analyze it:
1. The plastic bucket is beautiful inside and outside, no welding, seamless, light weight, good strength, impact resistance, corrosion resistance, non-toxic and tasteless, and convenient transportation.
2. Long service life, under normal filling, transportation and handling conditions, the shelf life is 1.5 years.
3. Product technical parameters Strictly implement national standards, product design and product size can also be customized according to needs.
4. Can be used for hot filling, the general temperature should not exceed 60 °C. After hot filling, the lid and stacking should be closed after the contents have been sufficiently cooled and lowered to room temperature.
5. If you are wearing easily dispersible chemicals, you can use a cover with a venting function to avoid the danger of overpressure during transportation, while ensuring the sealing performance of the liquid.
Plastic drums are used for the storage and transportation of various liquids. They have good characteristics for special dangerous goods packaging. They are not brittle, rust-free, light and light, and have excellent oil and corrosion resistance. Packing of dangerous goods for heat preservation, moisture resistance, pressure resistance and corrosion resistance.
Plastic barrels are made of plastic, plastic, plastic, plastic, plastic, etc. . Specifications from 0.25L--220L open and close plastic buckets and 1000L plastic buckets. Can be used for items or transport turnover. At present, the maximum capacity of plastic drums produced by the rotomolding process can reach 50 tons. Some products can be used for hot filling, and the general temperature should not exceed 60 °C. After hot filling, the lid and stacking should be closed after the contents have been sufficiently cooled and lowered to room temperature. Weather resistance is excellent at 60 ° C - minus 40 ° C.https://www.fhpails.com/