1. In the case of a small production batch, it can greatly reduce production costs;
2. Plastic barrels can make full use of the high productivity and low cost of extruded parisons;
3. Suitable for the production of products with a large difference in cross-sectional size, and strong adaptability to the cross-sectional size of the product;
4. The processed material does not produce a phase change, and the molding process can usually be carried out at a lower temperature with less energy;
5. The structure of the molding equipment is relatively simple, and the equipment investment is low;
6. The plastic barrel control system is relatively simple and the process control is very flexible. By controlling the extrusion stroke and using the same pair of molds, it is possible to obtain products of different sizes and so on.