(1) How to prevent rust in special matters: After the unloading of edible alcohol is finished, be sure to close the lid and close the sealing lid tightly to keep the iron drum sealed. * Easy use of iron drum cover to keep the oil drum mouth clean, not affected by moisture and impurities.
(2) The storage area for iron drums should be firm and level. There are drainage and water seal oil isolation facilities around the storage site. The storage area of iron barrels is conducive to fire fighting and personnel evacuation. Easy to check and process.
(3). When it is placed outdoors due to limited conditions, it should be inclined at a certain angle to the mouth of the barrel to prevent the external water from accumulating in the barrel and seeping into the barrel oil. If the outer package is an iron drum, care should be taken to prevent it from colliding and deforming.
(4). The indoor storage iron drum can be placed upright, but it is advisable to tilt the drum slightly to prevent rainwater from collecting on the surface of the drum and covering the copper bolt. Water has an adverse effect on the iron bucket. Add padding to prevent the ground water from corroding the iron bucket.
(5) Vertically placed iron drums * should be placed on the leakage tray, so that even if there is leakage or leakage, the oil leakage is controlled in the leakage groove in the leakage tray, and will not flow to the ground. Danger. You can use a forklift or forklift to move the leaky tray. You can also put the iron bucket on the leaking platform to prevent leakage. In addition, the IBC barrel drain tray, drain basin, drain liner, leak-proof levee, and economic drain tray are all good oil chemical storage methods to prevent the leakage of the iron drum chemical barrel.
(6). Keep away from open flame and store in a dry, cool and ventilated place. Iron drums should never be stored near steam pipes or heated areas. Care must be taken to avoid ignition sources during storage and use.
(7) Keep the barrel and barrel surface clean and clearly marked. Always check the iron drum for leaks and see if the markings on the drum are clear.
(8) Keep the ground clean to facilitate timely detection and handling of leaks.