The bubbles in the plastic drum during the production process are mostly vacuum bubbles, which means that the gas in the bubbles is very thin or even no. The formation of this kind of vacuum bubble is mostly caused by insufficient material or low pressure during plastic filling. Under such conditions, it is subjected to rapid cooling of the mold and then pulled by the fuel at the angle to the cavity. Will cause the loss of plastic volume. To solve this problem, you need to do the following:
1. Improve the exhaust condition of the plastic barrel mould.
2. Increase the temperature of the plastic to make it flow smoothly. Reducing the temperature of the plastic can reduce the shrinkage rate, appropriately increase the temperature of the injection mold, and especially increase the local mold temperature of the part where vacuum bubbles are easily formed, which can reduce the probability of bubbles.
3. To improve the energy of plastic injection, the pressure, speed, time and material consumption of injection must be increased, and at the same time, the back pressure should be increased to make the plastic filling more plump.
4. When the plastic enters a warm environment, its moisture will condense on the cold plastic. Drying the plastic can remedy this situation.
5. If the plastic flow in the plastic barrel mold is not uniform, causing the air to be trapped inside, then you can use the method of exhausting the vacuum on the mold to solve this problem.https://www.fhpails.com/