1. Prepare materials and tools for making iron drums. Generally speaking, we need to prepare a large enough piece of iron, pliers, tools such as screws and screwdrivers, and other items will be used.
2. After preparing the raw materials, you can start to make the iron drum. Use scissors to cut the prepared sheet metal into a rectangular sheet metal. This size needs to be determined according to the size of the iron bucket.
3. Next, roll up the cut sheet metal to make a cylindrical shape, and then use screws and other things to fix the interface and prepare it for use.
4. Use scissors to cut two round pieces of the same diameter as the cylinder on the iron sheet, which are used as the bottom and top of the iron bucket.
5. Fix the top of the cylinder. The bottom is very important, if not handled properly, it may affect the tightness of the iron drum, so the bottom needs to use professional sealant to connect.
6. If the appearance of the iron bucket is not good-looking, you can draw some patterns on the surface of the iron bucket as decoration.