1. Prepare raw materials and tools for making iron drums. In general, we need to prepare a large enough metal, pliers and tools such as screws and screwdrivers, and other items will be used.
2. After preparing the raw materials, you can start making iron drums. Use a pair of scissors to cut the prepared tin sheet into a rectangular piece of iron. This size needs to be determined according to the size of the iron drum.
3. Next, roll the cut iron sheet into a cylindrical shape, and then fix the interface with screws and other things to prepare for use.
4. Using scissors, cut two pieces of the same diameter as the cylinder on the iron sheet and use them as the bottom and top of the iron barrel.
5. Fix the top of the cylinder. The bottom is very important. If it is not handled properly, it may affect the tightness of the iron drum, so the bottom needs to be connected with a professional sealant.
6, if you feel that the appearance of the iron bucket is not good, you can draw some patterns on the surface of the iron barrel as a decoration.https://www.fhpails.com/