1. Raw materials and tools to prepare iron buckets. Generally, we need to prepare a large enough iron sheet, pliers, tools such as screws and screwdrivers, and other items.
2. After preparing the raw materials, you can start making iron buckets. Use scissors to cut the prepared iron sheet into a rectangular iron sheet. This size needs to be determined according to the size of the iron bucket.
3. Next, roll the cut iron sheet into a cylindrical shape, and then fix the interface with screws and other things, ready to use.
4. Using scissors, cut two pieces of the same diameter as the cylinder from the iron sheet to use as the bottom and top of the iron bucket.
5. Fix the top of the cylinder. The bottom is very important. If it is not handled properly, it may affect the tightness of the iron bucket, so the bottom needs to use a professional sealant to connect.
6. If the appearance of the iron bucket is not good, you can draw some patterns on the surface of the iron bucket as decoration.https://www.fhpails.com/