1. The outer cover needs to be tightened by external force (the torque wrench can be used to tighten the wrench). After the seal ring is assembled, it must be in close contact with the contact surface of the barrel mouth.
2. If the temperature of the filling product is higher than 40℃, the filling and tightening of the outer cover and stacking must be carried out when the product temperature is cooled to room temperature; when stacking, pay attention to the stacking level, the contact area between the upper and lower layers of the stacking is maintained, and the upper and lower layers are aligned , Prohibit misplaced stacking; this can avoid deformation of plastic barrels.
3. If the filling products are prone to generate volatile gas, especially in February, April and August when the temperature difference effect is obvious, the medium temperature time filling should be selected to avoid the concave and deformed image.
4. There must be no compatible chemical reaction between the dangerous goods and the plastic drum of our company.
5. The weight or specific gravity of the dangerous goods contained in the plastic barrels shall not exceed the weight or specific gravity of the contents that can be carried.
6. Do not use plastic drums with a low hazard category for dangerous goods requiring high-level packaging.
7. Do not use plastic drums without vent holes to transport dangerous goods that will release gas during storage and transportation.
8. The individual weight or volume of the dangerous goods contained in the plastic barrels shall not exceed the limits of the international regulations for the transportation of dangerous goods.
9. It must be ensured that after the dangerous goods are filled, the seal of the package is firm (the heat seal of the plastic bag in the plastic drum must be good or the lashing is firm), without any leakage or leakage.
10. When loading dangerous goods in plastic drums, the outer surface of the plastic drums must not be corroded or damaged, and the appearance is clean and good.https://www.fhpails.com/