The precautions for the use of plastic drums are:
1. The outer cover needs to be tightened by external force (the torque can be tightened by means of torque). After the sealing ring is assembled, it must be in close contact with the surface of the barrel mouth, and the sealing ring is prohibited from being twisted and assembled.
2. If the temperature of the filling product is higher than 40 °C, the filling and tightening of the outer cover and the stacking code must be cooled to the normal temperature at the product temperature; the stacking code should pay attention to the stacking level, and the contact area of the upper and lower layers of the stacking code is kept the largest. Positive, misalignment stacking is prohibited; this can avoid deformation of the plastic barrel.
3. If the filling product is prone to generate volatile gases, especially in the 2nd, 4th and 8th months when the temperature difference effect is obvious, the filling should be selected at the lowest temperature of the day to avoid the deformation of the concave.
4. The dangerous goods contained in the company shall not have a compatible chemical reaction with the plastic drums of the company.
5. The weight or specific gravity of dangerous goods contained in plastic drums shall not exceed the maximum weight or specific gravity of the contents that can be carried.
6. Dangerous goods that require high-grade packaging should not be used in plastic drums with low hazard categories.
7. Do not use plastic drums without venting holes to transport dangerous goods that will release gas during storage and transportation.
8. The weight or volume of the dangerous goods contained in the plastic drum shall not exceed the maximum limit of the international regulations for the transportation of dangerous goods.
9. It is necessary to ensure that the seal of the package is firm after the dangerous goods are filled (the plastic bag of the plastic drum must have a good heat seal or a strong tie) without any leakage or leakage.
10. When the plastic drum is loaded with dangerous goods, it shall not corrode or damage the outer surface of the plastic drum, and the appearance is clean.www.fhpails.com