1. Check all parts before use and clean the paint bucket according to the situation to ensure that the paint bucket is in good condition.
2. The amount of material added should not exceed 2/3 of the volume of the paint bucket, otherwise it may cause damage to the valve rubber of the pressure reducing valve and backflow of paint; it may also cause the paint to come into contact with the cover of the bucket from the shaft
3. No paint is allowed on the upper 1/3 of the paint bucket, the cover of the paint bucket and the sealing rubber gasket. If there is, clean it immediately to ensure the sealing effect.
4. The upper limit of the working pressure of the paint bucket is 0.09Mpa (ie 0.9Kgf/cm2), otherwise it is prone to danger.
5. Generally, the paint pressure is adjusted to 0.05Mpa (0.5Kgf/cm2) for test spraying, and then the spraying air pressure is changed little by little. If the paint tank is longer, the paint pressure can be slightly increased.
6. If the paint deposits severely, the air motor speed can be appropriately increased, but the motor speed cannot be increased sharply. If the speed is too high, air will be brought into the paint when stirring, which will cause many bubbles in the paint, which will affect the spraying effect and shorten its use. life.
7. When the paint bucket is used in the open air, it should avoid direct sunlight as much as possible, which can help extend the service life of the paint bucket.
8. When the paint bucket is storing chemicals, there should be better drainage trenches and dilution devices around the site.https://www.fhpails.com/