1. Check the parts before use, clean the paint bucket according to the situation, and ensure that the paint bucket is in good condition.
2. The feeding amount should not exceed 2/3 of the volume of the paint bucket, otherwise the valve rubber of the pressure reducing valve may be damaged and the paint may flow backward; it may also cause the paint to come into contact with the bucket lid from the rotating shaft
3. No paint is allowed on the top 1/3 of the paint bucket, the paint bucket lid and the seal pad. If there is any paint, wash it immediately to ensure the sealing effect.
4. The upper limit of the working pressure of the paint bucket is 0.09Mpa (ie 0.9Kgf / cm2), otherwise it is easy to be dangerous.
5. Generally adjust the coating pressure to 0.05Mpa (ie 0.5Kgf / cm2) for test spray, and then change the spray air pressure little by little. If the paint tank is longer, you can increase the paint pressure slightly.
6. If the paint deposit is severe, the speed of the air motor can be increased appropriately, but the speed of the motor cannot be increased sharply. The speed is too high. When stirring, it will bring in air and cause many bubbles in the paint, which will affect the spraying effect and shorten its use. life.
7. When the paint bucket is used in the open air, it should avoid direct sunlight as much as possible, which can help extend the life of the paint bucket.
8. When the paint bucket is storing chemicals, there should be a good drainage ditch and dilution device around the place.