1. Open the lid and insert a tube with an outer diameter smaller than the diameter of the seal for filling.
2. The temperature of the filling liquid should not be higher than 50℃. After the inner liquid cools to normal temperature, tighten the outer cover. If there is an inner cover, press the inner cover first.
3. In order to ensure the sealing of the barrel mouth, it is recommended to use a torque wrench to tighten the barrel lid; the torque of different sealing materials is different, and the required torque can be consulted with our company's customer service department.
2. Stacking and storage
1. The barrels after packing the goods are stacked on a double-sided flat tray. Each pallet can be stacked up to 3 layers. The upper and lower barrels should be aligned to make the positioning part fit in place. The number of stacked barrels in each layer is determined by the size of the pallet. set.
2. The barrels stacked on the pallet are packed and fixed with a winding film. The stacked layers of the pallet after packing should be no more than 2 layers; when the stacked pallets are stacked, the upper and lower layers should be aligned so that the weight of the upper layer is evenly applied to the lower layer ; The ground of the stacking place should be level and in a horizontal position.
3. The barrel should be stored under a canopy to avoid exposure. The storage temperature should be below 40℃ and above -18℃.
3. Loading and Transportation
1. During long-distance transportation of packaged dangerous goods:
1) Pallets should be used for stacking. The size of the pallet should be no more than 1.3 meters. The edge of the barrel should not exceed the edge of the pallet.
2) Containers should be loaded into containers or vehicles, and the upper and lower layers should be aligned when stacking to prevent skew and instability in stacking. The container or vehicle shall have rigid walls and fences at least as high as the container to prevent the bucket from tipping over.
2. Confirmation of chemical compatibility: The chemical compatibility of the filled liquid with the material of the container and the seal should be confirmed during use. If there is any doubt about the compatibility, the test should be conducted, and inquiries are also welcome; for self-filling We will not be liable for compatibility issues caused by filling liquids that have not been confirmed by us.
4. Instructions for use
1. When filling, it is necessary to prevent the internal liquid from splashing out and injuring the operator.
2. Before screwing the cap, check whether the sealing ring is installed in place and whether it is falling off. When screwing the cap, aim at the thread to avoid leakage of the barrel due to wrong teeth or slipping.
3. During transportation, avoid collision with hard and sharp objects and avoid falling.https://www.fhpails.com/