(1) Plastic packaging barrel packaging: fieldbus technology. The use of fieldbus technology first “liberates” most of the hardware, which simplifies the cumbersome installation process; in the actual process of production application, the convenience and flexibility are more obvious; the fieldbus technology can be integrated with the ERP system, so that management The ERP system can easily retrieve and analyze operational data through the ERP system, understand the actual and immediate conditions of production, and monitor the operation of the workshop. Fieldbus technology is widely used in large-scale food processing enterprises in China, which facilitates the unmanned operation of the entire production line and the seamless connection of transmission and inspection processes.
(2) Sensor plastic packaging barrel packaging technology. In the food processing and packaging machinery industry, there are many applications for sensors. Sensors are used in the monitoring, filling, packaging, mixing and processing, cooling and heating, cleaning, packaging and other processes of food and beverage storage tanks. The gap in the application of this technology has become a battleground for many automation vendors.
(3) Transmission control packaging barrel packaging technology. The use of transmission products on packaging machinery is mainly to adjust the main process speed and control the periodic variation of the motor speed in the production process. However, for most packaging machines, the frequency converter is not a mandatory electrical product. The frequency converter has a low utilization rate in the industry, and there is a large room for development in large standard gauge machines and packaging production lines.
(4) Motion control packaging barrel packaging technology. The application of motion control products on the packaging machine is mainly to achieve precise position control and strict speed synchronization for loading, unloading, conveying, marking, palletizing, depalletizing and other processes. Due to the rapid development of China's packaging industry, China will need more high-end packaging machinery, and sports control products will gain more room for development in this industry.
(5) Human-machine interface packaging barrel packaging technology. The HMI of the packaging machine is usually used in conjunction with a PLC or a single-chip microcomputer to set production process parameters, monitor the operating status of the equipment, and record the production history of the equipment. A few high-end machines use touch screens.
(6) Logistics automated packaging barrel packaging technology. The further development of logistics automation has improved the entire food processing and packaging production line, and a complete food processing chain has been formed. The most direct manifestation of logistics automation technology is to save manpower. Although China's labor force is relatively abundant, the development of logistics is the general trend.
(7) Automatic identification of packaging barrel packaging technology. Automatically identify the thickness, hardness, rebound force, etc. of the packaging material, and feedback to the robot to adjust the action amplitude through the computer to ensure no rebound; at the same time, ensure that various products are packed into the same box, and the arrangement is regular. Since the product delivered by the production line is disordered, probe scanning is required to determine the position of the material in different shapes and then fed back to different robots so that it can accurately place the item in the tray in the correct position and orientation.https://www.fhpails.com/