1. The liquid nitrogen barrel is only used to hold liquid nitrogen, and it is not allowed to hold other liquids;
2. Check whether the inside of the container is clean and dry before use;
3. Pre-cooling with a small amount of liquid nitrogen before filling with liquid nitrogen;
4. For long-term storage, it is necessary to replenish liquid nitrogen regularly. The timing of replenishment should generally be one third of the total volume of liquid nitrogen.
5. It is strictly forbidden to place objects on the container cover and seal the neck opening;
6. When putting in or taking out frozen articles, try to make the opening time of the tank opening as short as possible to reduce the consumption of liquid nitrogen, and do not put the lifting cylinder completely;
7. Strictly prevent impact and collision;
8. It is strictly forbidden to remove the frost in the neck tube with a hard object to avoid damage to the neck tube.https://www.fhpails.com/