1. If the filling product is prone to produce volatile gases, especially in February, April, and August when the temperature difference effect is obvious, the lowest temperature of the day should be selected for filling to avoid dents.
2. The outer cover needs to be tightened by external force (torque can be used to tighten the wrench), the sealing ring must be in close contact with the surface of the barrel mouth after assembly, and the sealing ring must not be twisted and assembled.
3. The dangerous goods and the plastic chemical barrels must not have compatible chemical reactions.
4. The weight or volume of a single piece of dangerous goods contained in chemical plastic drums shall not exceed the maximum limit of the international rules for the transportation of dangerous goods.
5. Do not use low-risk plastic drums for dangerous goods that require high-class packaging.
6. If the temperature of the filling product is higher than 40°C, the filling must be tightened and the outer cover and stacking must be carried out when the product temperature is cooled to normal temperature; when stacking, the stacking should be kept flat and the contact area of the upper and lower layers of the stacking should be kept to the maximum. Positive, dislocation stacking is prohibited; this can avoid the deformation of plastic barrels.
7. The weight or specific gravity of the dangerous goods in the chemical plastic barrels shall not exceed the maximum weight or specific gravity of the contents that can be carried.
8. Do not use plastic drums without vents to transport dangerous goods that will release gas during storage and transportation.
9. Avoid falling during loading and unloading and avoid collision with hard and sharp objects.
10. When the plastic drum is filled with dangerous goods, the outer surface of the plastic drum must not be corroded or damaged, and the appearance is clean.
11. Store in a awning to avoid exposure to sunlight. The maximum use temperature is 60℃, and the storage temperature is below 40℃. The shelf life is 1 year from the date of production.
12. It must be ensured that after the dangerous goods are filled, the sealing of the package is firm (the inner packaging of the plastic bag of the plastic drum must be well-sealed or tightly tied) without any leakage or spillage.https://www.fhpails.com/