1. If the filling product is prone to produce volatile gas, especially in February, April, and August when the temperature difference effect is obvious, you should choose a low-temperature filling time in a day to avoid dents and deformation.
2. The outer cover needs to be tightened by external force (torque can be used to tighten the wrench), the sealing ring must be in close contact with the surface of the barrel after assembly, and the sealing ring is not allowed to be twisted and assembled.
3. If the temperature of the filled product is higher than 40℃, the filling must be tightened and the outer cover and stacking must be carried out when the product temperature is cooled to room temperature; when stacking, the stacking should be kept flat and the contact area of the upper and lower layers of the stack should be kept large. Alignment, dislocation stacking is prohibited; this can avoid the deformation of plastic barrels.
4. The weight or volume of a single piece of dangerous goods contained in chemical iron drums shall not exceed the limits of international regulations for the transportation of dangerous goods.
5. Compatible chemical reactions between the dangerous goods and the chemical iron drums must not occur.
6. Do not use low-risk plastic drums to pack dangerous goods that require high-class packaging.
7. The weight or specific gravity of the dangerous goods contained in the chemical iron drum shall not exceed the weight or specific gravity of the contents that can be carried.
8. Plastic drums without vents shall not be used to transport dangerous goods that will release gas during storage and transportation.
9. Avoid falling during loading and unloading and avoid collision with hard and sharp objects.
10. It must be ensured that after the dangerous goods are filled, the sealing of the package is firm (the inner packaging of the plastic bag of the plastic drum must be well-sealed or tightly tied) without any leakage or spillage.
11. When chemical iron drums are filled with dangerous goods, they must not corrode or damage the outer surface of the plastic drums, and the appearance is clean
12. It should be stored under an awning to avoid exposure to the sun. It can be used at a temperature of 60°C and a storage temperature of below 40°C. The shelf life is 1 year from the date of production.https://www.fhpails.com/