1. If the filling products are prone to generate volatile gas, especially in February, April and August when the temperature difference effect is obvious, you should choose to fill at a low temperature during the day to avoid the collapse and deformation.
2. The outer cover of the assembly needs to be tightened by external force (the torque wrench can be used to tighten the wrench). After the seal ring is assembled, it must be in close contact with the contact surface of the barrel mouth. The twisted assembly of the seal ring is prohibited.
3. If the temperature of the filled product is higher than 40 ° C, the filling and tightening of the outer cover and stacking must be carried out when the product temperature is cooled to room temperature; when stacking, pay attention to the stacking leveling, the contact area between the upper and lower layers of the stack should be kept larger, and the upper and lower layers Alignment, misplaced stacking is prohibited; this can avoid plastic barrel deformation.
4. The individual weight or volume of the dangerous goods contained in the plastic barrels shall not exceed the limits of the international regulations for the transportation of dangerous goods.
5. Compatible chemical reactions must not occur between the dangerous goods and chemical iron drums.
6. It is not allowed to use plastic drums with a low hazard category for dangerous goods that require a high category packaging.
7. The weight or specific gravity of the dangerous goods contained in the paint bucket must not exceed the weight or specific gravity of the contents that can be carried.
8. Do not use plastic drums without vent holes to transport dangerous goods that will release gas during storage and transportation.
9. Avoid falling during loading and unloading, and avoid collision with hard and sharp objects.
10. It must be ensured that after the dangerous goods are filled, the sealing of the package is firm (the heat seal of the plastic bag in the plastic drum must be good or the piercing is firm), without any leakage or leakage.
11. When the paint bucket is loaded with dangerous goods, the outer surface of the plastic bucket must not be corroded or damaged, and the appearance is clean and good.
12. It should be stored under a canopy to avoid exposure. It can be used at a temperature of 60 ℃ and a storage temperature below 40 ℃. The shelf life is 1 year from the date of production.