1. Residues can also be removed by heating the chemical plastic barrels; using the heat seal of a hair dryer to soften the residues on the chemical plastic barrels, it can be easily removed when the viscosity of the residues becomes small.
2. You can use an eraser to wipe on the edge of the chemical plastic bucket, which can easily remove marks. Regarding the different viscosity of the residue, the required wiping time will also be different. If there is alcohol, the effect of cleaning after cooperation is better or better.
3. You can also use chemical sodium water to wipe chemical plastic buckets, and you can also receive a good cleaning effect.
4. Find a dry cloth covered with vinegar and cover it with chemical plastic buckets with residues. After the impurities are fully wetted, the thin hard objects can be easily removed.
5. When removing the residue on the chemical plastic bucket, whether it is de-glazed water or vinegar should be fully wetted, so as to ensure effective removal.
6. You can also use a relatively sticky transparent glue to tear the residue, so that the appearance of stains can also be removed.
7. Wind oil essence can also perform a good cleaning effect by wiping chemical plastic buckets.
8. About the residue on the chemical plastic bucket, you can use soap to add a small amount of ammonia solution to remove it, so that the appearance of the chemical plastic bucket can become more shiny.https://www.fhpails.com/