1. We can use a dry cloth to dip a small amount of gasoline, and then wipe the plastic bucket repeatedly. After cleaning, remember to clean it with water.
2, you can spray alcohol on the paint, and then wipe it with a rag.
3. Many girls like to make nails at home. We can use nail polish remover to remove the paint. The specific method is to wipe the paint with a cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover, so that it can be removed quickly.
4. Brush the paint remover on the paint, brush it several times, the paint on the plastic bucket will automatically wrinkle, scrape off the old paint, and then clean it with water.
5. You can wipe the paint with epoxy thinner, so it will be wiped off.
6. You can also soak the alkali with boiling water. When the water is hot, apply it to the paint surface with a brush. The paint will soon wrinkle, and then it can be washed repeatedly with water after scraping it off.
7. In addition, we can wipe with caustic soda solution.https://www.fhpails.com/