1. Prepare raw materials and tools for making iron drums. In general, we need to prepare a large enough metal, pliers and tools such as screws and screwdrivers, and if necessary, other items.
2. After preparing the raw materials, we can start making iron drums. First, we use scissors to cut the prepared tin sheet into a rectangular piece of iron. This size needs to be determined according to the size of the iron barrel we made.
3. Next, we roll up the cut iron sheet and make it into a cylindrical shape. Then we use screws and other things to fix the interface and prepare it for use.
4. Then we use scissors to cut two pieces of the same diameter as the cylinder on the iron, and use them as the bottom and top of the iron bucket.
5. The next step is to fix the top of the cylinder. The bottom is very important. If it is not handled properly, it may affect the tightness of the iron drum. Therefore, we need to use a professional sealant to connect at the bottom.
6. If you feel that the appearance of the made iron bucket is not good, we can also draw some patterns on the surface of the iron bucket as a decoration.https://www.fhpails.com/