Tinplate cans are cans produced from tinplate, and from the current point of view, this can is widely used in different sizes and shapes to meet different requirements. Therefore, based on the extensive use of the product, it is necessary to familiarize and understand, so that you can have a correct understanding of tinplate cans.
1. Tinplate tin cans purchase considerations
Tinplate tin, its products need to take into account all relevant factors when purchasing, in order to have accurate judgment and correct selection of results. Among them, there are some factors that must be considered, can not be ignored and omitted, which are specifically the five factors of product origin, detailed parameters, real-time quotes and price quotes, product quality and manufacturer. In addition, if necessary, we must also consider the product use environment and the use requirements.
2. Comparison of tinplate cans with other packaging containers
Comparing tinplate cans with other packaging containers, one conclusion can be drawn that there are some advantages in the use of tinplate cans, which are specifically:
(1) Compared with plastic, glass and paper packaging containers, the strength is very high, and the rigidity is not easy to be broken, and can be used on small sales packaging or large packaging.
(2) It has good barrier properties, gas barrier properties, moisture resistance and opacity, and has good sealing properties.
(3) The production process is mature and the production efficiency is high, which can meet the packaging needs of various products.
(4) Different shapes can be made according to different needs, such as square, round, oval, horseshoe and reminder.
(5) This material can be recycled and reused to avoid waste and improve utilization.
3. Is there a difference between tinplate and matte iron in tinplate cans?
Tin-plated iron and frosted iron in the tin can, it can be said that there is a clear difference between the two, tin-plated iron can also be called white iron or ordinary posts, the surface is not sandy, can be printed on the base layer after printing a layer of white Various patterns, and frosted iron is called light iron, the surface is sand, and the price is higher than tinplate.
4. The tinplate commonly used in cans, how much lead does it contain? Why do you have to pass a layer of varnish after the tinplate can be printed?
The tinplate commonly used in cans is specified to contain no more than 0.04% lead. The tinplate can pass a layer of varnish after printing, in order to improve the gloss of the surface of the can and improve its scratch resistance. At the same time, it can also increase the hardness, so that the printed surface film has certain flexibility and corrosion resistance.www.fhpails.com