1. Residues can also be removed by heating the chemical plastic barrels. The residues on the chemical plastic barrels are softened by heat sealing with a hair dryer. When the viscosity of the residues becomes small, they can be easily removed.
2, you can use an eraser to wipe on the edge of the chemical plastic bucket, you can easily remove marks. For different viscosities of residues, the required scrubbing time will also be different. If there is alcohol, the cleaning effect after use is better or better.
3. You can also use chemical sodium water to scrub chemical plastic buckets, and you can also get a good cleaning effect.
4, find a dry cloth covered with vinegar, cover it with chemical plastic buckets with residues, and wait until all the impurities are soaked in, then use a thin piece of hard object to easily remove it.
5. When removing the residue on the chemical plastic barrel, whether it is de-glazed water or vinegar should be completely wetted, so as to ensure effective removal.
6. You can also use a relatively sticky transparent glue to tear the residue, so that the surface stains can also be removed.
7. Wind oil can scrub chemical plastic barrels into chemical barrels to achieve good cleaning results.
8, the residue on the chemical plastic bucket can also be removed by using a soap and a small amount of ammonia solution, so that the surface of the chemical plastic bucket can be more shiny.https://www.fhpails.com/