1. Heat the chemical plastic barrel, use the heat seal of the hair dryer to soften the residue on the chemical plastic barrel, and the residue can be easily removed when the viscosity of the residue becomes small.
2. Use an eraser to wipe the edges of the chemical plastic barrel, you can easily remove marks. For different residue viscosities, the required scrubbing time will be different, and the cleaning effect is better after combining with alcohol.
3. The use of Xin Na water to scrub chemical plastic drums can also receive a good cleaning effect.
4. Find a dry cloth covered with vinegar or deglazing water, and cover it with a chemical plastic bucket with residues left. After the impurities are all wet, the thin hard material can be easily removed.
5. Use transparent adhesive with relatively high viscosity to tear and stick the residue, and the surface stains can also be removed.
6. Fengyoujing scrubs chemical plastic drums to easily remove residues.
7. Residues on chemical plastic barrels can also be removed using a mixture of soap and a small amount of ammonia, which can make the surface of chemical plastic barrels more shiny.